"I love this lotion! Melts into the skin and gives it a lovely glow without a greasy feeling"
How would you like to have bright, mousturized skin that feels fresh everyday? Made from real superfoods, the new BYBI C-Caf Face Cream is a delicious cream for day. It will moisturize, soften and smooth your skin.BYBI C-Caf Face Cream is perfect to apply before make-up, efficiently protecing your skin from environmental pollution, indoors and out, all day long.
BYBI C-Caf Face Cream is made with nutrient rich ingredients like pomegranate, caffeine and matcha. It gives dull, lifeless or dry skin the nurturing it needs and deserves. In addition, BYBI C-Caf Face Cream uses C-vitamin to boosts collagen production and brighten the skin.
Who is the BYBI C-Caf face cream suitable for?
BYBI C-Caf Facial Cream is well suited for many different skin types. If your skin is normal, complex, oily or dry, you can use C-Caf Cream to moisturize your skin without it feeling heavy. BYBI C-Caf Facial Cream brightens and smoothes all skin types.
How can BYBI C-Caf face cream do for your skin?
- Brightens and smoothes the skins texture and tone - Containing two sources of vitamin C to help brighten your skin: ascorbyl glucoside and Kakadu plum, the world's most vitamin C-rich ingredient. Together, these ingredients also help to smooth out hyperpigmentation, pigmentation, and scarring
- Protect Against Early Aging - Matcha Extract and Vitamin C in this product are highly antioxidant ingredients that help to protect the skin from the effects of free radicals, which can be responsible for premature aging of the skin.
- Reduces swelling - Caffeine refreshes skin and helps reduce facial swelling after a night's sleep
- Soothes and refreshes - Pomegranate extract and orange-blossom water soothe, rejuvenate and moisturize the skin
What else should you know about BYBI C-Caf day cream?
- Packaging made from sugarcane-based bioplastics
- 100% natural
How to use BYBI C-Caf day cream?
Spray first a quality toner to your face. After that apply the face cream while your face is still a little damp. You should use the face cream this way because, not only do toners help better the skin's health, but it also helps to bring the face cream's moisturizing ingredients even deeper to your skin, which makes the moisturizing routine even more efficient.
Remember to spread the face cream even to your neck and decollete area! Otherwise, these skin areas will age before your face since they are exposed to the outer burden.
Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Water, Shea Butter EthylEsters, Squalane, Glycerin, Cucumis Sativus Oil, Propanediol, Polyglyceryl-3 Cetyl, Ether Olivate/Succinate, Aqua (Water), Glyceryl Stearate SE, Ascorbyl, Glucoside, Arginine, Xanthan Gum, Benzyl Alcohol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Lactobacillus Ferment Lysate, Punica Granatum Extract, Caprylic Acid, Xylitol, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Tocopherol, Lactobacillus Ferment, Citronellol, Farnesol, Geraniol, Linalool, Phytic Acid, Caffeine, Terminalia Ferdinandiana Fruit Extract, Citric Acid