Are you looking for a multipurpose moisturizer that is ideal for young or oily skin?
Esse Light Moisturiser is a lightweight moisturizer that will leave your skin soft and without shine. It's super-powered ingredients treat inflamed skin as well as protect against sun damage. Esse Light Moisturiser pampers your skin in the morning and at night.
How does Esse Light Moisturizer treat your skin?
- Softens and Moisturizes - Marula oil is rich in antioxidants and is easily absorbed to soften your skin delicately, whithout any heaviness. Low molecular weight hyaluronic acid is rapidly absorbed and effectively moisturizes. Aloe Vera effectively increases and maintains the skin's moisture balance.
- Prevents and Cures Inflammation - Kalahar Melon Seed oil is rich in omega fatty acid which help to prevent inflammation. Rooibos extract, in turn, is anti-allergic. Aloe Vera nourishes and soothes the skin and supports healing of skin lesions and skin infections. Green Mint, on the other hand, is a very antiseptic raw material. It helps to heal skin irritations, skin infections and prevents the spread of fungi and bacteria. Jojoba oil is antibacterial which helps to inhibit the over-production of sebum due to winter dryness.
- Assists Skin's Detoxification Process - Green Mint accelerates surface blood circulation, increasing the removal of waste products from the skin which in turn assists with strengthening the immune system. It remedies cellular damage and supports the healing processes.
- Prevents Premature Aging - Jojoba contains additionally beneficial antioxidants to help protect the skin from damage caused by free radicals.
- Balances the Skin's Bacterial Strain - Inulin balances the microbiome of the skin.
Who is Esse Light Moisturiser made for?
Esse Light Moisturiser is primarily for young or oily skin. It is a rich lotion that can be used for all skin types in places and times with high humidity, for example, in the summer. Esse Light Moisturiser is also suitable for those looking for a lightweight, matte moisturizer for use under makeup.
Want to know how to use Esse Light Moisturiser?
This lightweight moisturizer works beautifully in combination with Esse Repair Oil
for enhanced moisture -
apply the oil, allow it to soak in, follow with face water to gain the most from your products. Esse Omega Light Moisturiser - Intensive Regimen
along with Light Moisturiser in the evenings to repair damage already done on your skin or to achieve extra hydration.
Spray first a quality toner
to your face. After that apply the face cream while your face is still a little damp. You should use the face cream this way because, not only do toners help better the skin's health, but it also helps to bring the face cream's moisturizing ingredients even deeper to your skin, which makes the moisturizing routine even more efficient.
Remember to spread the face cream even to your neck and decollete area! Otherwise, these skin areas will age before your face since they are exposed to the outer burden.
What else should I know about Esse Light Moisturiser?
- Raw Materials are 99% natual origin
- Raw Materials are 84% organic
- Phyto Trade Africa, PeTa, EcoCert, Vegan and Beauty Without Cruelties Certifications
- Not tested on Animals (No TwistBe product has been tested on animals)
Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos) Leaf Extract*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Inulin, Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula) Seed Oil, Glycerin**, Hydrogenated Olive Oil, Olea Europea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Olea Europea Olive Fruit Oil Unsaponifiables, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract*, Schinziophyton Rautanenii (Manketti) Seed Oil, Calodendrum Capense (Yangu) Seed Oil, Kigelia Africana Fruit Extract, Xanthan Gum, Astralagus Gummifer (Tragacanth) Gum, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Fruit Extract*, Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccaharide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Sodium Phytate, Citric Acid, Bisabolol, Lactobacillus Ferment, Pelargonium Graveolens (Rose Geranium) Oil*, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Eriocephalus Punctulatus (Cape Chamomile) Leaf Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Oil*, Tocopherol, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil*, Linalool***, Citronellol***, Geraniol***, Limonene***
* Made from organically grown ingredients