Is your skin stressed? Have you noticed changes in your skin as the seasons have changed? Perhaps you are now making the switch to natural cosmetics?
In any of these cases, the Esse Omega Deep Moisturizer is perfect cure for you!
Esse Omega Deep Moisturiser is a deep moisturizing power product suitable for both night and day cream. It protects the skin from atmospheric pollution, stress and other harmful elements. Esse Omega Deep Moisturiser supports and strengthens the skin's resistance, minimizes collagen damage caused by UV radiation and soothes inflammation.Package contains 5 individual containers of 10ml cream.
Well suited for normal and combination skin in need of deep moisture. Excellent for over-stressed skin, working to balance and calm inflammation. Also can be extremely helpful through transitions, such as seasonal changes or when making the switch to natural cosmetics.
How does Esse Omega Deep Moisturizer treat your skin?
- Prevents Inflammation - Oil extracted from the Kalahari Melon is high in omega fatty acids, helping to prevent inflammation and Rooibos extract is a natural antihistemine.
- Softens and Moisturizes the Skin - Marula oil is rich in antioxidants, is easily absorbed and gently softens the skin. Low molecular weight hyaluronic acid is rapidly absorbed and effectively moisturizes. Geranium oil balances sebum production and helps keep skin elastic.
- Brightens the Skin - Rooibos extract brightens the skin and strengthens the walls of the capillary vessels.
- Neutralizes Adverse Effects of Sunlight - Rooibos extract is back in action again with it's raw antioxidant material, repairing general damage caused by UV radiation.
- Balances your skin's natural bacterial strain - Inulin is used to balance the microbiome of the skin.
What is different about Esse Omega Deep Moisturizer?
- Gluten and Nut-free
- Never tested on animals
How is Esse Omega Deep Moisturizer used?
Use Omega Deep Moisturiser creams 3-4 times a year to nourish the skin and strengthen the skin's own defenses.
Spray first a quality toner
to your face. After that apply the face cream while your face is still a little damp. You should use the face cream this way because, not only do toners help better the skin's health, but it also helps to bring the face cream's moisturizing ingredients even deeper to your skin, which makes the moisturizing routine even more efficient.
Remember to spread the face cream even to your neck and decollete area! Otherwise, these skin areas will age before your face since they are exposed to the outer burden.INCL
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract *, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula) Seed Oil, Citrullus Lanatus (Kalahari Melon) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Squalane, Isoamyl Laurate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Glyceryl Stearate, Inulin*, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos) Leaf Extract*, Glyceryl Caprylate, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Stearic Acid, Dehydroxanthan Gum, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Melissa Officinalis (Lemon Balm) Leaf Oil, Vanilla Planifolia Extract, Pelargonium Graveolens (Rose Geranium) Oil*, Bisabalol, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Citric Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Boswellia Carterii (Frankincense) Oil, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Oil*, Hexenol, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Oil*, Linalool***, Citronellol***, Geraniol***, Limonene***
** Made from organic ingredients
*** some of the essential oils of nature