Olivia Klein Hair Wash is an organic nourishing shampoo & shower jelly.
water-free – deeply cleansing – moisturising
This gentle and lightly foaming shampoo contains aloe vera, which upholds the hair’s moisture balance, and chamomile and lavender, which nourish the scalp. Hydrolysed wheat protein and the natural proteins in oat soften while rosehip and jojoba oils protect the hair and scalp, adding shine and making the hair easier to brush.
OK Hair Wash also effectively prevents the fading of hair dye, and doubles as a protecting bath and shower gel.
Olivia Klein products have a money back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with the products you can bring them back to TwistBe store and we will refund the money. Make sure to bring us the products and the receipt/online order confirmation.
HOW TO USE
If your hair has styling products such as wax, gel or hair spray, please untangle the hair before using the washing method with OK Leave-In Spray (please see individual instructions).
OK REVERSAL HAIR WASH METHOD
Spread the conditioner into the hair and scalp before washing with shampoo.
- Always untangle your hair with a brush before washing. If possible, use a natural brush or a very sparse comb.
- Wet hair thoroughly with warm water.
- Do not dry your hands. Rub a small amount of OK Hair Care lotion and rub onto both hands.
- Spread the lotion into your hair starting with the front. Reapply only if necessary. Spread onto the ends if your hair is long.
- Leave in for 1-2 minutes while gently massaging the scalp.
- Lightly rinse the hair with warm water.
- Do not dry your hands. Take a small amount of OK Hair Wash shampoo and rub onto both hands.
- Spread into the roots, starting at the front.
- Wash the scalp by gently rubbing in circular motions. Reapply shampoo only if necessary.
- Rinse thoroughly with warm water and lightly press dry with a towel.
NOTE: OK Hair Wash may be diluted with water (up to a 4:1 water-to-product ratio) without the product losing its cleansing capabilities. Please note that adding water to the product will drastically reduce its lifespan, and the product should then be used within 1-2 months of opening.
Aloe barbadensis Leaf Juice, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia Flower Water, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Tocopherol, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate
99% natural ingredients
87% certified organic ingredients
This product is packaged in a clear and phthalate-free PET plastic container with an aluminium screw top cap. Our wooden spoons are made from 100% natural birch which has been sourced from renewable industrial excess materials. The spoons are untreated and contain no plastic or laminates.
The packaging labels are made either from recycled paper or corn fibre and contain water soluble, environmentally friendly glue. They have been thermally printed without oil-based inks, and are therefore not very resilient, particularly to humidity. The labels do not contain Bisphenol A.
PET is a food grade plastic, non-toxic and 100% recyclable. It does not release any chemicals (e.g. upon decomposing). PET is extremely durable, lightweight and recycling it takes only a tenth of the energy required to recycle glass – please make sure to recycle your empty product!