How to return the goods
If you are not satisfied with your products you can return them within 14 days of the purchase. You have the right to return products that are in their original packages, when they are unopened and in a condition to be sold. According to the consumer law in Finland the right to return products is not applicable when:
- Service has been completely completed
- Products that are made to order
- Products that go bad quickly (such as fresh food)
- Sealed products that have been opened (such as hygiene, cosmetics or health products)
- Individual newspapers
- Restaurant or free time services that are only valid for certain days
We do not approve returns after 14 days the customer has received the products.
If you wish to return your products please e-mail our customer service at email@example.com. Please write in the subject field “Return and the order number”. We will need the following information from you:
- Customer number (from registered customers)
- Copy of the order confirmation
- Bank account info, in order to issue the refund
If the products you have received are broken or there is something else wrong in the product, please attach a picture of the product to the e-mail. Once you have sent the message please wait that you will get a confirmation that the return is ok. We will also send you information on where to return the product and how to pack it.
Please notice that the customer is responsible of the mailing costs of the return.
We will refund you within 14 days after we have received the product. Refunds will be issued in the same method of payment as the original payment. If this is not possible we will refund the money directly to your bank account.Purchase made with a credit card: a refund will be issued to the original account. If you’ve paid with e-banking, you need to inform us the bank account number where we can return the money.